Re: [bang-phpug] Joomla! Developer Require For Freelance Work

  • Minesh Shah
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2010
      Hello All,

      As I have left the job now after having 3.5+ yrs of experience in PHP
      technology and worked at all positions from junior to senior level.

      Now i'm free to work with you guys as a freelancer. I'm mastering in CakePHP
      or any MVC based structure. I can able to explore any MVC based structure.

      As a professional Software Engineer and innovative Developer, I offer a
      diverse background in IT and Software Industry that spans 3.5 years. I am
      driven by deadlines, excellence in various technologies, Hyper Solution
      Finder and a passionate for the Technologies.

      Proven technology based solution design ability in financial to
      entertainment domain, remote and co-located team Management with a
      demonstrated ability to lead multicultural teams.

      So let me know, if any body have projects and challenging work with them or
      ask me for my detail profile i will send it to you guys when required.

      Thanks,
      Minesh