Re: [bang-phpug] Opening for PHP developers 1+ yrs

  • Chitta's Yahoo Mail
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2010
      Hi Sesha,
      I would like to refer one of my friend who is working with me for one year. He is a good programmer & looking for a change.

      Email I'd: drsukla2009@...

      Thanks,
      Chitta

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 6, 2010, at 5:45 AM, "Sheshachalaiah N" <shesha@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > We have PHP/Smarty/Mysql openings in our organization for 1+year experienced persons. Let me know if you are interested (sheshachalaiah@...) .
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Sheshachaliah N

    • Gurramq Anurag
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 8, 2010
        Hi i am interested in opening please revert me if any queries.

      • munim2020
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 8, 2010
          In future, to reply to any such openings, please reply to the person who
          posted the opening and not to the entire group. Thanks.

          On 8 August 2010 14:52, Gurramq Anurag <gurram_anurag@...> wrote:

          > Hi i am interested in opening please revert me if any queries.

          Abdul Munim Kazia
          mail@...