Opening for PHP developers 1+ yrs

  • Sheshachalaiah N
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2010

      We have PHP/Smarty/Mysql openings in our organization for 1+year experienced persons. Let me know if you are interested (sheshachalaiah@...) .

      Regards,

      Sheshachaliah N

    • Chitta's Yahoo Mail
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 6, 2010
        Hi Sesha,
        I would like to refer one of my friend who is working with me for one year. He is a good programmer & looking for a change.

        Email I'd: drsukla2009@...

        Thanks,
        Chitta

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Aug 6, 2010, at 5:45 AM, "Sheshachalaiah N" <shesha@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > We have PHP/Smarty/Mysql openings in our organization for 1+year experienced persons. Let me know if you are interested (sheshachalaiah@...) .
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Sheshachaliah N

      • Gurramq Anurag
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 8, 2010
          Hi i am interested in opening please revert me if any queries.

        • munim2020
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 8, 2010
            In future, to reply to any such openings, please reply to the person who
            posted the opening and not to the entire group. Thanks.

            On 8 August 2010 14:52, Gurramq Anurag <gurram_anurag@...> wrote:

            > Hi i am interested in opening please revert me if any queries.

            Abdul Munim Kazia
            mail@...