Joomla! Developer Require For Freelance Work

  • sudheer_boss
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2010
      Hi all,

      We require a PHP freelancer to work on a Jommla! project part time.

      If you're interested, get in touch with me:

      Email: sudheer.s@...
      PHone: 4155 8451

      Regards,
      Sudheer
    • Minesh Shah
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2010
        Hello All,

        As I have left the job now after having 3.5+ yrs of experience in PHP
        technology and worked at all positions from junior to senior level.

        Now i'm free to work with you guys as a freelancer. I'm mastering in CakePHP
        or any MVC based structure. I can able to explore any MVC based structure.

        As a professional Software Engineer and innovative Developer, I offer a
        diverse background in IT and Software Industry that spans 3.5 years. I am
        driven by deadlines, excellence in various technologies, Hyper Solution
        Finder and a passionate for the Technologies.

        Proven technology based solution design ability in financial to
        entertainment domain, remote and co-located team Management with a
        demonstrated ability to lead multicultural teams.

        So let me know, if any body have projects and challenging work with them or
        ask me for my detail profile i will send it to you guys when required.

        Thanks,
        Minesh