[OT] Barcamp Bangalore 9 is here!!

  • Prashanth HN
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 8:26 AM

      We are planning the next BCB, thats Barcamp Bangalore 9 on 18th Sept 2010.

      We are thankful to Intuit for sponsoring the venue for Barcamp Bangalore 9.

      More details on registrations will available soon.

      We are making this announcement in advance so that you can prepare your talk
      well in advance so we can have an exciting discussion before the event also.

      And as always Logo competition is on for you to submit your logos for BCB9
      http://barcampbangalore.org/wiki/BCB9_Logos

      -Prashanth