Epub Validator

  • Chaitanya Yanamadala
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2010
      Does any one know or wrote a epub validator in the php or perl. If yes can
      you guide me with what could be the validation points that i need to take
      care of while checking for it and what are the basic requirement of an epub,
      i need some one to guide me through this. i have already checked the open
      source tool epubcheck. but could not able to understand it..

      Can any one help me on this..

      Regards
      Chaitanya