Convert HTML to Image

  • adarsh_newagesmb
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2010
      How can I convert HTML source to image (Run-Time on Server) by PHP language
    • Hari KT
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2010
        Hi ,
        Not sure whether there is any tool that converts HTML to image .

        Alternatively you can do is convert HTML using TCPDF or something like that or
        create PDF, and convert to the image format using image magick :)

        Hari K T

        http://harikt.com/

        How can I convert HTML source to image (Run-Time on Server) by PHP language