Wanted PHP dev - Project in Goa

  • G[N]urpreet Singh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2010
      Hello All,
      We are a cool web company based in Goa, working on some cutting edge web
      projects for prominent clients in India. We need development firepower to
      work on a game changing website for local transport in Mumbai, Bangalore,
      Delhi and Hyderabad. It is a cab service which you can book 100% online,
      book through your mobile, track where you cab is on a Google map and all
      that jazz. The UI we've developed is very clean, no nonsense, but still
      highly useful. We need people to help us with developing the site now.

      Requirement: 1 PHP developer with 2 or more years of experience
      Skills

      - Super good PHP, MySQL and JQuery skills
      - Experience with CodeIgniter or any other MVC framework will be a plus
      - Ability to write clean code fairly quickly

      Reply back to gnurpreet@... if you are interested.

      Gurpreet

      --
      Gurpreet Singh