Re: [bang-phpug] oauth+drupal

  • Basil B Thoppil
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2010
      Hi,
      I have done this for Twitter

      http://github.com/basilbthoppil/oauth_twitter/blob/master/oauth_twitter.php

      Check out the first two methods of the class *requestAuth* and *
      handleCallback*

      regards,

      On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 4:18 PM, vijaya lakshmi
      <vijayalakshmi6jun@...>wrote:

      > Hi All,
      > I am using drupal to develop a site,
      >
      > have installed oauth module in drupal, need to connect this drupal site
      > with
      > yahoo using the oauth module..............
      >
      > I dont have much knowledge of doing this ..........
      >
      > Can someone please guide me in this process..............
      >
      > Looking forward for help and guidance ..............
      >
      > --
      > Thanks & Regards
      > Vijayalakshmi

      thanks $ regards,

      _______ Basil B Thoppil
      _______ Injoos Web Solutions Pvt Ltd,Bangalore, India
      _______ twitter handle twitter.com/BasilBThoppil
      _______ basilbthoppil[at]gmail[dot]com
      _______ +919538055505
      Injoos Teamware - Online Group Collaboration for Knowledge Sharing and
      Document Management www.injoos.com