oauth+drupal

  • vijaya lakshmi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2010
      Hi All,
      I am using drupal to develop a site,

      have installed oauth module in drupal, need to connect this drupal site with
      yahoo using the oauth module..............

      I dont have much knowledge of doing this ..........

      Can someone please guide me in this process..............

      Looking forward for help and guidance ..............

      --
      Thanks & Regards
      Vijayalakshmi

    • Basil B Thoppil
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2010
        I have done this for Twitter

        http://github.com/basilbthoppil/oauth_twitter/blob/master/oauth_twitter.php

        Check out the first two methods of the class *requestAuth* and *
        handleCallback*

        regards,

        On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 4:18 PM, vijaya lakshmi
        <vijayalakshmi6jun@...>wrote:

        > Hi All,
        > I am using drupal to develop a site,
        >
        > have installed oauth module in drupal, need to connect this drupal site
        > with
        > yahoo using the oauth module..............
        >
        > I dont have much knowledge of doing this ..........
        >
        > Can someone please guide me in this process..............
        >
        > Looking forward for help and guidance ..............
        >
        > --
        > Thanks & Regards
        > Vijayalakshmi

        thanks $ regards,

        _______ Basil B Thoppil
        _______ Injoos Web Solutions Pvt Ltd,Bangalore, India
        _______ twitter handle twitter.com/BasilBThoppil
        _______ basilbthoppil[at]gmail[dot]com
        _______ +919538055505
        Injoos Teamware - Online Group Collaboration for Knowledge Sharing and
        Document Management www.injoos.com