PHP Developers

  • jbkinfotech
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7 3:19 AM
      Hello All,

      We are looking for PHP Developers with 2+ years experience of which at least a year in Drupal, Wordpress, Joomla, etc.

      Location: Bangalore

      Qualifications: Any

      We offer a wide spectrum of Products and Consulting Solutions.We leverage cutting-edge Open Source Web 2.0 technologies to deliver best-in-class Products and Consulting Solutions to our customers.

      If you have it in you to be a part of a company that's at a POINT OF EXPONENTIAL growth and ready to make history by redefining the way Enterprise business ever happened, then read on.

      We have a Fast career path for outstanding performers, with a lot of rewards and recognition.

      We are a Fun place – active alumnae of ex-employees, very informal, no hierarchies, strong Values, competency of individuals, open door policy

      If you have the following qualities, we are interested in you:

      YOU must have the FIRE! in you to learn new things.
      YOU must have the DESIRE to be always cutting-edge.
      YOU must have the LOVE to be a part of a creation.
      YOU must want to be a LEADER and not a follower.
      YOU must want to DRIVE CHANGE and not let change drive you.

      Revert back if you are interested in working with us and we would be delighted to have a discussion with you.

      Best Regards,
      HR - JBK Infotech
      www.jbkinfotech.com
      careers@...