Re: [bang-phpug] how to get confirmation window ?

  • ansar ansar
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2006
      Hi Jayaprasad,

      Its simple just use the below code

      <form method="POST" action="ansar.php">
      <input type="hidden" name="accountid" value="23948234">
      <input type="submit" name="delete"
      value="Delete Record"
      onClick="return confirm(
      'Are you sure you want to delete?');">
      </form>

      This is simple code when you click the delete button the confirmation window is popped up.. if you click on yes the form will submit if no the form is not submitted.. You can use same or modify as you like.

      Jayaprasad Rao K <jprao@...> wrote:
      My application is like, when I press a function button (with Java
      aplet), a PHP function will be called where I delete one record in
      database.

      Now, I would like to add confirmation window, that is, once the delete
      function button is pressed, one more confirmation window should appear
      (with YES/NO option) and delete the record only if I click YES.

      How to do this with PHP ?