Announcing a new Meetup for Bangalore PHP Users!

  • Harsha
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2010
      Announcing a new Meetup for Bangalore PHP Users!

      What: Bangalore PHP Meet Up June 2010

      When: Saturday, June 26, 2010 10:00 AM

      Where:
      Microsoft Corporation (I) Pvt. Ltd.
      Ground Floor, Signature Building, Block E Embassy Golf Links Business Park, Off Intermediate Ring Road
      Bangalore - 560 071

      Announcing the PHP Meetup for June.

      If anyone Interested in talking at the Meetup. Please Mail me at harshamv@...

      If you are tweeting about this event, the hash-tag is #blrphp

      Learn more here:
      http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PHP-Users/calendar/13817542/