Re: [bang-phpug] Need urgent help

  • munim2020
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4, 2010
      Use HTTP POST or SESSION.

      --
      Abdul Munim Kazia
      mail@...

    • Prashanth
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 5, 2010
        Shridhar,

        Why don't you try using SESSION variables to store your data until you
        are done with the last email file and then clear the SESSION data
        before the script ends?

        --
        Prashanth.
        http://pacchiee.blogspot.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 5, 2010
          You can store the email ID to a table and check the same in the Third file to send mail...