Re: [bang-phpug] Reg: How to prote the PHP code?

  • Vishwanath B
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2006
      hi
      we can protect the code by using Source Guardian 6.0 software..
      without software i tried with GNU privacy ...but it is not working..
      i tried with trail version of that software it is working...

      skumar_sss <skumar_sss@...> wrote:
      hello,

      I am planning to do an intranet.
      The root password will be given to the client.
      If the password is given, then he can be able to view the Code.
      How can i protect my code?

      mr.vinu Thomas said that to use eaccelerator which encode your PHP.
      but,the code can be decoded again using tools.
      i think the tool will not be much better than script.

      can anyone know the script how to protect the code?