Need urgent help

  • shridhar
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4, 2010
      hi,

      Need help.

      I am using a single email function with if condition which will extract
      values from the redirected file. I have a problem here.

      The email script is the third file and process is the second file and
      the form is on the first file.

      The problem is i am not able to get the values into the email file as
      the form values are processed in the second file. Any idea how to get
      the values into the email file. Of course i can send the values on the
      url but it will be displayed on the address line. Anything else.

      Regards
    • munim2020
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 4, 2010
        Use HTTP POST or SESSION.

        --
        Abdul Munim Kazia
        mail@...

      • Prashanth
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 5, 2010
          Shridhar,

          Why don't you try using SESSION variables to store your data until you
          are done with the last email file and then clear the SESSION data
          before the script ends?

          --
          Prashanth.
          http://pacchiee.blogspot.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 5, 2010
            use cookies..

            Chaitanya

            On Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 11:01 AM, shridhar <shridharshenoy2000@...>wrote:

            > hi,
            >
            > Need help.
            >
            > I am using a single email function with if condition which will extract
            > values from the redirected file. I have a problem here.
            >
            > The email script is the third file and process is the second file and
            > the form is on the first file.
            >
            > The problem is i am not able to get the values into the email file as
            > the form values are processed in the second file. Any idea how to get
            > the values into the email file. Of course i can send the values on the
            > url but it will be displayed on the address line. Anything else.
            >
            > Regards

          • sudhakar rao
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 5, 2010
              You can store the email ID to a table and check the same in the Third file to send mail...