Re: [bang-phpug] Re: city to timezone?

  • munim2020
    Message 1 of 10 , May 28, 2010
      Oh.. that has nothing to do with this discussion. My code is for getting the
      timezone information of any city. But yeah, you can easily find what you
      want by googling "ip geolocation".

      On 28 May 2010 15:10, Harsha M V <hmvrulz@...> wrote:

      > oops i was using ip address..
      >
      > is there a ip to city service ?
      >
      > --
      > Harsha M V
      >
      > http://harshamv.com/
      > http://variable3.com/

      Abdul Munim Kazia
      mail@...

    • Harsha M V
      Message 2 of 10 , May 28, 2010
        i know.. i just wanted to knw how this was done... may be of use some day..
        thanks for the script.. nice one.

        --
        Harsha M V

        http://harshamv.com/