script to map a location

  • vijaya lakshmi
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17 5:54 AM
      Can I get a script to map a location
      where given input as a location,
      it should produce a output of location map,

      given the location, the script should automatically take the longitudes and
      latitudes.
      --
      Thanks & Regards
      Vijayalakshmi

    • Harsha M V
      Message 2 of 3 , May 17 9:34 AM
        hey vijayalakshmi,

        check out the api u can build it easily. u dont get everything readymade
        --
        Harsha M V

        http://harshamv.com/
        http://variable3.com/

      • munim2020
        Message 3 of 3 , May 17 11:03 PM
          You can use Google Maps reverse Geocoding API to convert an address into a
          point and show it on a google map.
          Read this for more info:
          http://code.google.com/apis/maps/documentation/services.html#ReverseGeocoding

          On 17 May 2010 22:04, Harsha M V <hmvrulz@...> wrote:

          > hey vijayalakshmi,
          >
          > check out the api u can build it easily. u dont get everything readymade
          > --
          > Harsha M V
          >
          > http://harshamv.com/
          > http://variable3.com/