Re: [bang-phpug] popup

  • Jayesh .
    Message 1 of 11 , May 14 2:02 AM
      If you require this kind of box, it's just simple css trick
      moz-border-radius, webkit-border-radius and border-radius.

      Also to hide and show, you can position the div element to absolute and set
      positioning in x and y terms. Also its simple to show and hide a div.

      You really do not require any library to call, If you purpose is only this.

      Regards
      Jayesh

      On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 12:58 PM, vijaya lakshmi <
      vijayalakshmi6jun@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > I need a popup script ,
      > tried few like clearbox and ibox,
      > they are just square/rectangular pop up's
      > Can some send me a script for a popup similar to the popup in the link
      > http://aspstarterkit.com/Markers_with_Pop_Ups_Example.html
      >
      > <http://aspstarterkit.com/Markers_with_Pop_Ups_Example.html>you get a
      > popup
      > onclick of the pin image.
      >
      > --
      > Thanks & Regards
      > Vijayalakshmi

    • Harsha M V
      Message 2 of 11 , May 14 10:55 AM
        Hello Vinu,

        Prototip uses prototype. is there similar thing with jQuery ?

        --
        Harsha M V

        http://harshamv.com/
        http://variable3.com/

        Message 3 of 11 , May 14 11:05 AM
          Hi Harsha,

          Yep, there's something called Qtip - http://craigsworks.com/projects/qtip/

          --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, Harsha M V <hmvrulz@...> wrote:

          > Hello Vinu,
          >
          > Prototip uses prototype. is there similar thing with jQuery ?
          >

          > --
          > Harsha M V
          >
          > http://harshamv.com/
          > http://variable3.com/

        • Harsha M V
          Message 4 of 11 , May 14 11:20 AM
            Thank you.

            --
            Harsha M V

            http://harshamv.com/
            http://variable3.com/

          • abhiruleztheworld
            Message 5 of 11 , May 15 6:00 AM
              Try out http://www.lullabot.com/files/bt/bt-latest/DEMO/index.html

              Beauty Tip is a jquery based plugin quite extensive.

              --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, Harsha M V <hmvrulz@...> wrote:

              > Thank you.
              >

              > --
              > Harsha M V
              >
              > http://harshamv.com/
              > http://variable3.com/

            • vijaya lakshmi
              Message 6 of 11 , May 15 6:55 AM
                Its really great
                thank you all

                On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 6:30 PM, abhiruleztheworld <
                abhiruleztheworld@...> wrote:

                > Try out http://www.lullabot.com/files/bt/bt-latest/DEMO/index.html
                >
                > Beauty Tip is a jquery based plugin quite extensive.
                >

                > --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com <bang-phpug%40yahoogroups.com>, Harsha M
                > V <hmvrulz@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Thank you.
                > >

                > > --