Gantt Charts

  • Mohammed Maqsood
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2006
      Hi All,

      Can any refer me to some good gantt chart program or package other than jpgraph.

      Some thing like http://www.programming.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/php/ms_project/ms_project_rdr-root.php

      Thanks

    • ansar ansar
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2006
        Hi Maqsood,

        We are using Fusion Chart which are flash based graphs its cool but you need to pay and get the lisenced version of it,you will get free trial version with there company name printed on them you can try that.
        Also refer http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Best/free-php-gantt.html

        Regards,
        Ansar Ahmed

        Mohammed Maqsood <m.maqsood@...> wrote: Hi All,

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2006
          Thanks Ansar.... but I want it with out flash...anyways we are playing around with jpgraph to make it interactive and to change its look n feel...

          But its too complicated..