Re: [bang-phpug] popup

  • Binoy av
    Message 1 of 11 , May 13, 2010
      Hi,

      The image is not displaying.. Can you give the url ?

      On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 9:17 PM, vijaya lakshmi <vijayalakshmi6jun@...
      > wrote:

      > [image: popup.jpg]
      >
      > Hi,
      > I need a popup script as in the image above,
      > tried few like clearbox and ibox,
      > they are just square pop up's
      > Can some send me a code for a popup similar to the above image.
      >
      > --
      > Thanks & Regards
      > Vijayalakshmi

    • vijaya lakshmi
      Message 2 of 11 , May 14, 2010
        Hi,
        I need a popup script ,
        tried few like clearbox and ibox,
        they are just square/rectangular pop up's
        Can some send me a script for a popup similar to the popup in the link
        http://aspstarterkit.com/Markers_with_Pop_Ups_Example.html

        <http://aspstarterkit.com/Markers_with_Pop_Ups_Example.html>you get a popup
        onclick of the pin image.

        --
        Thanks & Regards
        Vijayalakshmi

      • munim2020
        Message 3 of 11 , May 14, 2010
          Umm
          The "popups" in this script is the google maps marker API, which can be
          implemented within google maps to mark map items. I don't know if anyone has
          made something similar for normal pages, but it should be easy enough.

          On 14 May 2010 12:58, vijaya lakshmi <vijayalakshmi6jun@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          > I need a popup script ,
          > tried few like clearbox and ibox,
          > they are just square/rectangular pop up's
          > Can some send me a script for a popup similar to the popup in the link
          > http://aspstarterkit.com/Markers_with_Pop_Ups_Example.html
          >
          > <http://aspstarterkit.com/Markers_with_Pop_Ups_Example.html>you get a
          > popup
          > onclick of the pin image.
          >
          > --
          > Thanks & Regards
          > Vijayalakshmi

          Abdul Munim Kazia
          mail@...

          Message 4 of 11 , May 14, 2010
            Prototip does provide options to get something like this:
            http://www.nickstakenburg.com/projects/prototip2/

            --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, vijaya lakshmi <vijayalakshmi6jun@...> wrote:

            > Hi,
            > I need a popup script ,
            > tried few like clearbox and ibox,
            > they are just square/rectangular pop up's
            > Can some send me a script for a popup similar to the popup in the link
            > http://aspstarterkit.com/Markers_with_Pop_Ups_Example.html
            >
            > <http://aspstarterkit.com/Markers_with_Pop_Ups_Example.html>you get a popup
            > onclick of the pin image.
            >

            > --
            > Thanks & Regards
            > Vijayalakshmi

          • Jayesh .
            Message 5 of 11 , May 14, 2010
              If you require this kind of box, it's just simple css trick
              moz-border-radius, webkit-border-radius and border-radius.

              Also to hide and show, you can position the div element to absolute and set
              positioning in x and y terms. Also its simple to show and hide a div.

              You really do not require any library to call, If you purpose is only this.

              Regards
              Jayesh

              On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 12:58 PM, vijaya lakshmi <
              vijayalakshmi6jun@...> wrote:

              > Hi,
              > I need a popup script ,
              > tried few like clearbox and ibox,
              > they are just square/rectangular pop up's
              > Can some send me a script for a popup similar to the popup in the link
              > http://aspstarterkit.com/Markers_with_Pop_Ups_Example.html
              >
              > <http://aspstarterkit.com/Markers_with_Pop_Ups_Example.html>you get a
              > popup
              > onclick of the pin image.
              >
              > --
              > Thanks & Regards
              > Vijayalakshmi

            • Harsha M V
              Message 6 of 11 , May 14, 2010
                Hello Vinu,

                Prototip uses prototype. is there similar thing with jQuery ?

                --
                Harsha M V

                http://harshamv.com/
                http://variable3.com/

                Message 7 of 11 , May 14, 2010
                  Hi Harsha,

                  Yep, there's something called Qtip - http://craigsworks.com/projects/qtip/

                  --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, Harsha M V <hmvrulz@...> wrote:

                  > Hello Vinu,
                  >
                  > Prototip uses prototype. is there similar thing with jQuery ?
                  >

                  > --
                  > Harsha M V
                  >
                  > http://harshamv.com/
                  > http://variable3.com/

                • Harsha M V
                  Message 8 of 11 , May 14, 2010
                    Thank you.

                    --
                    Harsha M V

                    http://harshamv.com/
                    http://variable3.com/

                  • abhiruleztheworld
                    Message 9 of 11 , May 15, 2010
                      Try out http://www.lullabot.com/files/bt/bt-latest/DEMO/index.html

                      Beauty Tip is a jquery based plugin quite extensive.

                      --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, Harsha M V <hmvrulz@...> wrote:

                      > Thank you.
                      >

                      > --
                      > Harsha M V
                      >
                      > http://harshamv.com/
                      > http://variable3.com/

                    • vijaya lakshmi
                      Message 10 of 11 , May 15, 2010
                        Its really great
                        thank you all

                        On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 6:30 PM, abhiruleztheworld <
                        abhiruleztheworld@...> wrote:

                        > Try out http://www.lullabot.com/files/bt/bt-latest/DEMO/index.html
                        >
                        > Beauty Tip is a jquery based plugin quite extensive.
                        >

                        > --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com <bang-phpug%40yahoogroups.com>, Harsha M
                        > V <hmvrulz@...> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Thank you.
                        > >

                        > > --