popup

  • vijaya lakshmi
    Message 1 of 11 , May 13 8:47 AM
      [image: popup.jpg]

      Hi,
      I need a popup script as in the image above,
      tried few like clearbox and ibox,
      they are just square pop up's
      Can some send me a code for a popup similar to the above image.

      --
      Thanks & Regards
      Vijayalakshmi

    • Binoy av
      Message 2 of 11 , May 13 10:10 AM
        Hi,

        The image is not displaying.. Can you give the url ?

        On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 9:17 PM, vijaya lakshmi <vijayalakshmi6jun@...
        > wrote:

        > [image: popup.jpg]
        >
        > Hi,
        > I need a popup script as in the image above,
        > tried few like clearbox and ibox,
        > they are just square pop up's
        > Can some send me a code for a popup similar to the above image.
        >
        > --
        > Thanks & Regards
        > Vijayalakshmi

      • vijaya lakshmi
        Message 3 of 11 , May 14 12:28 AM
          Hi,
          I need a popup script ,
          tried few like clearbox and ibox,
          they are just square/rectangular pop up's
          Can some send me a script for a popup similar to the popup in the link
          http://aspstarterkit.com/Markers_with_Pop_Ups_Example.html

          <http://aspstarterkit.com/Markers_with_Pop_Ups_Example.html>you get a popup
          onclick of the pin image.

          --
          Thanks & Regards
          Vijayalakshmi

        • munim2020
          Message 4 of 11 , May 14 1:06 AM
            Umm
            The "popups" in this script is the google maps marker API, which can be
            implemented within google maps to mark map items. I don't know if anyone has
            made something similar for normal pages, but it should be easy enough.

            On 14 May 2010 12:58, vijaya lakshmi <vijayalakshmi6jun@...> wrote:

            > Hi,
            > I need a popup script ,
            > tried few like clearbox and ibox,
            > they are just square/rectangular pop up's
            > Can some send me a script for a popup similar to the popup in the link
            > http://aspstarterkit.com/Markers_with_Pop_Ups_Example.html
            >
            > <http://aspstarterkit.com/Markers_with_Pop_Ups_Example.html>you get a
            > popup
            > onclick of the pin image.
            >
            > --
            > Thanks & Regards
            > Vijayalakshmi

            Abdul Munim Kazia
            mail@...

            Message 5 of 11 , May 14 1:37 AM
              Prototip does provide options to get something like this:
              http://www.nickstakenburg.com/projects/prototip2/

              --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, vijaya lakshmi <vijayalakshmi6jun@...> wrote:

              > Hi,
              > I need a popup script ,
              > tried few like clearbox and ibox,
              > they are just square/rectangular pop up's
              > Can some send me a script for a popup similar to the popup in the link
              > http://aspstarterkit.com/Markers_with_Pop_Ups_Example.html
              >
              > <http://aspstarterkit.com/Markers_with_Pop_Ups_Example.html>you get a popup
              > onclick of the pin image.
              >

              > --
              > Thanks & Regards
              > Vijayalakshmi

            • Jayesh .
              Message 6 of 11 , May 14 2:02 AM
                If you require this kind of box, it's just simple css trick
                moz-border-radius, webkit-border-radius and border-radius.

                Also to hide and show, you can position the div element to absolute and set
                positioning in x and y terms. Also its simple to show and hide a div.

                You really do not require any library to call, If you purpose is only this.

                Regards
                Jayesh

                On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 12:58 PM, vijaya lakshmi <
                vijayalakshmi6jun@...> wrote:

                > Hi,
                > I need a popup script ,
                > tried few like clearbox and ibox,
                > they are just square/rectangular pop up's
                > Can some send me a script for a popup similar to the popup in the link
                > http://aspstarterkit.com/Markers_with_Pop_Ups_Example.html
                >
                > <http://aspstarterkit.com/Markers_with_Pop_Ups_Example.html>you get a
                > popup
                > onclick of the pin image.
                >
                > --
                > Thanks & Regards
                > Vijayalakshmi

              • Harsha M V
                Message 7 of 11 , May 14 10:55 AM
                  Hello Vinu,

                  Prototip uses prototype. is there similar thing with jQuery ?

                  --
                  Harsha M V

                  http://harshamv.com/
                  http://variable3.com/

                  Message 8 of 11 , May 14 11:05 AM
                    Hi Harsha,

                    Yep, there's something called Qtip - http://craigsworks.com/projects/qtip/

                    --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, Harsha M V <hmvrulz@...> wrote:

                    > Hello Vinu,
                    >
                    > Prototip uses prototype. is there similar thing with jQuery ?
                    >

                    > --
                    > Harsha M V
                    >
                    > http://harshamv.com/
                    > http://variable3.com/

                  • Harsha M V
                    Message 9 of 11 , May 14 11:20 AM
                      Thank you.

                      --
                      Harsha M V

                      http://harshamv.com/
                      http://variable3.com/

                    • abhiruleztheworld
                      Message 10 of 11 , May 15 6:00 AM
                        Try out http://www.lullabot.com/files/bt/bt-latest/DEMO/index.html

                        Beauty Tip is a jquery based plugin quite extensive.

                        --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, Harsha M V <hmvrulz@...> wrote:

                        > Thank you.
                        >

                        > --
                        > Harsha M V
                        >
                        > http://harshamv.com/
                        > http://variable3.com/

                      • vijaya lakshmi
                        Message 11 of 11 , May 15 6:55 AM
                          Its really great
                          thank you all

                          On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 6:30 PM, abhiruleztheworld <
                          abhiruleztheworld@...> wrote:

                          > Try out http://www.lullabot.com/files/bt/bt-latest/DEMO/index.html
                          >
                          > Beauty Tip is a jquery based plugin quite extensive.
                          >

                          > --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com <bang-phpug%40yahoogroups.com>, Harsha M
                          > V <hmvrulz@...> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > Thank you.
                          > >

                          > > --