Re: [bang-phpug] javascript ebook

  • Harsha M V
    Message 1 of 6 , May 13 3:30 AM
      I suggest Douglas Crockford javascript video from yahoo. i think its 2 or 4
      hrs video. he is the master of javascript. and good to learn from him

      --
      Harsha M V

      http://harshamv.com/
      http://variable3.com/

    • munim2020
      Message 2 of 6 , May 13 3:49 AM
        He is the author of "Javascript- The good parts".. Very good book.
        Please be careful when referring online tutorials or ordinary books. There
        are many bad resources which don't teach javascript properly. Stick to one
        or two well known books.

        On 13 May 2010 16:00, Harsha M V <hmvrulz@...> wrote:

        > I suggest Douglas Crockford javascript video from yahoo. i think its 2 or 4
        > hrs video. he is the master of javascript. and good to learn from him
        >
        > --
        > Harsha M V
        >
        > http://harshamv.com/
        > http://variable3.com/