Re: [bang-phpug] javascript ebook

  • Sudheer Satyanarayana
    Message 1 of 6 , May 13, 2010
      On 05/13/2010 01:59 PM, vijaya lakshmi wrote:
      > Hi,
      > I am a beginner in javascript,
      > can some please mail me a e-book for javascript,
      >
      > thank you in advance.

      I'd recommend JavaScript: The Definitive Guide by David Flanagan. The
      book is not for free. You have to buy it.

      Be careful while picking up JavaScript books. Most of them can easily
      mislead the reader.

      --

      With warm regards,
      Sudheer. S
      Message 2 of 6 , May 13, 2010
        I suggest Douglas Crockford javascript video from yahoo. i think its 2 or 4
        hrs video. he is the master of javascript. and good to learn from him

        --
        Harsha M V

        http://harshamv.com/
        http://variable3.com/

      • munim2020
        Message 3 of 6 , May 13, 2010
          He is the author of "Javascript- The good parts".. Very good book.
          Please be careful when referring online tutorials or ordinary books. There
          are many bad resources which don't teach javascript properly. Stick to one
          or two well known books.

          On 13 May 2010 16:00, Harsha M V <hmvrulz@...> wrote:

          > I suggest Douglas Crockford javascript video from yahoo. i think its 2 or 4
          > hrs video. he is the master of javascript. and good to learn from him
          >
          > --
          > Harsha M V
          >
          > http://harshamv.com/
          > http://variable3.com/