[Commercial] PHP openings at Outsmart

  • Outsmart
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2010
      Hi All,

      We are looking to hire the brightest and the most enthusiastic
      developers to help us build our web and mobile applications. These range
      from iPhone to Android apps, Social media initiatives like
      FaceBook applications, and international customer projects as well as
      intra-preneurial web application efforts. Read more about what we do
      here: http://www.outsmart360.com/what_we_do.html

      Now, we are in the middle of building a web dev team here in Bangalore
      and are looking for developers with 2-3 years experience. Its an
      exciting time to be joining our team and working on some cutting edge
      technology and ideas. Find out more about the opportunity we have here:
      http://www.outsmart360.com/jobs.html

      If this opportunity interests you, please respond with your resume to
      join@....