Re: [bang-phpug] how to upgrade php in linux

  • Hari KT
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2010
      Hi,
      I heard that there is an XAMMP which works on Linux . Plz google to get more info .

      The other one is zf . Its easy to install and configure zf . You may see from the official site or logon to my website http://www.harikt.com/content/configuring-zendframework-gnulinux-or-any

      You can ask your questions writing comments if you still have trouble configuring it .

      Thanks

      Hari K T

      http://harikt.com/