Bangalore PHP Meetup April '10 Agenda

  • Harsha
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2010
      Hello guys,

      Bangalore PHP Meet April's Agenda has been fixed. If interested please RSVP on the Meetup site.

      Saturday, April 24, 2010 10:00 AM 20100424T043000Z

      Talk 1: Developing Facebook Application using PHP by Sriram Kumar
      Talk 2: Job Queues by Abhinav Lal
      Talk 3: Secure Web Programming by Akash Mahajan
      Talk 4: Zend ACL Component - Bare_Acl by Sudheer Satyanarayana

      People who wanna start certain pet projects or want to find people who can help or collaborate by bulding a team and may be eventually build a company out of it, are welcome to pitch their ideas at the PHPMeet. Feel free to communicate yours ideas. If they are worth million dollars they are eventually gonna be copied. So feel free to share your ideas and validate it with the help of others.

      Please Contact us before the meet so we can allocate time for this.
      Microsoft Corporation (I) Pvt. Ltd.
      Ground Floor, Signature Building, Block E
      Embassy Golf Links Business Park, Off Intermediate Ring Road
      Bangalore - 560 071

      Please RSVP @ http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PHP-Users/calendar/13135127/