Re: [bang-phpug] Re: Bangalore PHP Usergroup meetup

  • amit sharma
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 10, 2010
      Hi Venu,

      Although I am not the member of the group and won't be attending the meet
      up, but *hip hop from face book *would certainly a cool topic to discuss in
      the meet up.

      On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 10:42 AM, Vinu Thomas <vinuthomas@...> wrote:

      > My apologies for the error in the previous email.
      >
      > The link to this months' event is:
      > http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PHP-Users/calendar/13135127/
      >
      > Regards,
      > Vinu
      >

      > --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com <bang-phpug%40yahoogroups.com>, "Vinu
      > Thomas" <vinuthomas@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > We're having a Bangalore PHP Usergroup meetup this month on the 24th
      > (Saturday). We've got the venue arranged, which is the usual one we meetup
      > at.
      > >
      > > We need suggestions on what to discuss at this month's meetup, so head
      > over to: http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PHP-Users/calendar/12124729/
      > > and put in your comments on what you'd like to listen to or discuss when
      > we meet at the end of the month.
      > >
      > > Also if you haven't joined our meetup group, please do join there and let
      > us know you are coming. Please also forward this to your friends who would
      > be interested in joining us at our meetups.
      > >
      > > The link to the meetup event is:
      > http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PHP-Users/calendar/12124729/
      > >
      > > Regards,
      > > Vinu

      Cheers
      Amit sharma

    • Chaitanya Yanamadala
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 12, 2010
        U need to have this extension enabled extension=php_mssql.dll in php.ini
        file and should have this dll in your dll folder if u are using the windows
        version..
        check this article

        http://www.php.net/manual/en/mssql.installation.php

        Chaitanya

        On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 10:04 AM, kamal kanth <kamalpeters@...> wrote:

        > Hi Friends,
        > I need help in developing application with SQL Server 2008 instead MySql.
        > What i need to do before starting my application? i mean the
        > configuration's to interact with SQL Server 2008.
        > I know only to work with Mysql, i am new to SQL Server 2008 DB.
        > Can any one help me please.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Kamal

      • munim2020
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 12, 2010
          You should use a good database abstraction layer(or an ORM with a DBAL).
          They help you concentrate on the code rather than worrying about the
          underlying database.
          I think ezsql is a good place to start http://www.woyano.com/jv/ezsql

          On 13 April 2010 10:04, kamal kanth <kamalpeters@...> wrote:

          > Hi Friends,
          > I need help in developing application with SQL Server 2008 instead MySql.
          > What i need to do before starting my application? i mean the
          > configuration's to interact with SQL Server 2008.
          > I know only to work with Mysql, i am new to SQL Server 2008 DB.
          > Can any one help me please.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Kamal

          Abdul Munim Kazia