Bangalore PHP Usergroup meetup

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 10 10:10 PM
      We're having a Bangalore PHP Usergroup meetup this month on the 24th (Saturday). We've got the venue arranged, which is the usual one we meetup at.

      We need suggestions on what to discuss at this month's meetup, so head over to: http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PHP-Users/calendar/12124729/
      and put in your comments on what you'd like to listen to or discuss when we meet at the end of the month.

      Also if you haven't joined our meetup group, please do join there and let us know you are coming. Please also forward this to your friends who would be interested in joining us at our meetups.

      The link to the meetup event is: http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PHP-Users/calendar/12124729/

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 10 10:12 PM
        My apologies for the error in the previous email.

        The link to this months' event is: http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PHP-Users/calendar/13135127/

        --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "Vinu Thomas" <vinuthomas@...> wrote:

        > We're having a Bangalore PHP Usergroup meetup this month on the 24th (Saturday). We've got the venue arranged, which is the usual one we meetup at.
        >
        > We need suggestions on what to discuss at this month's meetup, so head over to: http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PHP-Users/calendar/12124729/
        > and put in your comments on what you'd like to listen to or discuss when we meet at the end of the month.
        >
        > Also if you haven't joined our meetup group, please do join there and let us know you are coming. Please also forward this to your friends who would be interested in joining us at our meetups.
        >
        > The link to the meetup event is: http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PHP-Users/calendar/12124729/
        >
        > Regards,
        > Vinu

      • amit sharma
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 10 10:58 PM
          Hi Venu,

          Although I am not the member of the group and won't be attending the meet
          up, but *hip hop from face book *would certainly a cool topic to discuss in
          the meet up.

          On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 10:42 AM, Vinu Thomas <vinuthomas@...> wrote:

          > My apologies for the error in the previous email.
          >
          > The link to this months' event is:
          > http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PHP-Users/calendar/13135127/
          >
          > Regards,
          > Vinu
          >

          > --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com <bang-phpug%40yahoogroups.com>, "Vinu
          > Thomas" <vinuthomas@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > We're having a Bangalore PHP Usergroup meetup this month on the 24th
          > (Saturday). We've got the venue arranged, which is the usual one we meetup
          > at.
          > >
          > > We need suggestions on what to discuss at this month's meetup, so head
          > over to: http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PHP-Users/calendar/12124729/
          > > and put in your comments on what you'd like to listen to or discuss when
          > we meet at the end of the month.
          > >
          > > Also if you haven't joined our meetup group, please do join there and let
          > us know you are coming. Please also forward this to your friends who would
          > be interested in joining us at our meetups.
          > >
          > > The link to the meetup event is:
          > http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PHP-Users/calendar/12124729/
          > >
          > > Regards,
          > > Vinu

          Cheers
          Amit sharma

        • kamal kanth
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 12 9:34 PM
            Hi Friends,
            I need help in developing application with SQL Server 2008 instead MySql.
            What i need to do before starting my application? i mean the configuration's to interact with SQL Server 2008.
            I know only to work with Mysql, i am new to SQL Server 2008 DB.
            Can any one help me please.

            Thanks,
            Kamal

          • Chaitanya Yanamadala
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 12 11:32 PM
              U need to have this extension enabled extension=php_mssql.dll in php.ini
              file and should have this dll in your dll folder if u are using the windows
              version..
              check this article

              http://www.php.net/manual/en/mssql.installation.php

              Chaitanya

              On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 10:04 AM, kamal kanth <kamalpeters@...> wrote:

              > Hi Friends,
              > I need help in developing application with SQL Server 2008 instead MySql.
              > What i need to do before starting my application? i mean the
              > configuration's to interact with SQL Server 2008.
              > I know only to work with Mysql, i am new to SQL Server 2008 DB.
              > Can any one help me please.
              >
              > Thanks,
              > Kamal

            • munim2020
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 12 11:37 PM
                You should use a good database abstraction layer(or an ORM with a DBAL).
                They help you concentrate on the code rather than worrying about the
                underlying database.
                I think ezsql is a good place to start http://www.woyano.com/jv/ezsql

                On 13 April 2010 10:04, kamal kanth <kamalpeters@...> wrote:

                > Hi Friends,
                > I need help in developing application with SQL Server 2008 instead MySql.
                > What i need to do before starting my application? i mean the
                > configuration's to interact with SQL Server 2008.
                > I know only to work with Mysql, i am new to SQL Server 2008 DB.
                > Can any one help me please.
                >
                > Thanks,
                > Kamal

                Abdul Munim Kazia