minimum sys requirment....

  • manish b
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2010
      guys, what is minimum php system requirment, both at server side as well as client side.?

      pls help me
    • munim2020
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 16, 2010
        depends on how much load your server/website will take..
        for simple php development, you don't need a very powerful machine.
        For OS, I recommend Ubuntu Server edition

        --
        Abdul Munim Kazia
        mail@...

      • mithun mandal
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 26, 2010
          Minimum requirement for server..

          1. web server (apache/IIS)
          apache can be windows or it can be linux machine.
          2. php executable for apache or IIS. you need to configure php as apache module or IIS module or CGI extension.
          3. you need to configure php extension for require job.
          4. now a days php code get encoded by many application. so you need to install decoder for those encoder to run php code. encoder are zend, ioncube, phpshield.
          4. for database you can use any database or it can be a different server for database. you can use MySQL for php which is widely used.
          5. if you are looking for more user capability then you will need more RAM so many concurrent user can see the pages.

          Minimum requirement for client..

          1. web browser like mozilla/firefox, internet explorer, safari, google crome.