Re: [bang-phpug] reg:

  • Srivathsa.V.
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2006
      Hi Kumar:

      Your query is not very clear. I will however assume that you want to encrypt your code. there are several commercial and non-commercial applications available to make this possible.

      Some open-source applications are available on sourceforge.

      Regards,

      Srivathsa.V.

      skumar_sss <skumar_sss@...> wrote:
      hai,

      I am planning to do an intranet.
      The root password will be given to the client.
      If the password is given, then he can be able to view the Code.
      How can i protect my code?

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2006
        You could use applications like eaccelerator which encode your PHP
        scripts. The only downside is that you'll have to install a module to
        decode these on the server. Eaccelerator is a free software which
        allows you to this. There are various commerical software like Zend
        Guard too.

        http://eaccelerator.net/

        --
        www.vinuthomas.com