Re: [bang-phpug] Too many simple questions

  • jegan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2010
      I agree . Most of the problems have solutions in google. we should learn how
      to search efficiently in google .Also when we searching ,we get to know lot
      of other useful tips .Just asking others for a simple problem may help
      immediately but it is not a good practice. First try hard ..if can't find
      soln , ask your frds nearby then ask in the group ...

      Jegan