Re: [bang-phpug] Re: mail function not working

  • Chaitanya Yanamadala
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 8, 2010
      is this the code which ur are using up..

      <?php
      $ip = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
      echo "$ip";
      ?>

      this should obivously get you the remote address of the server..

      can u show me the code what u are using?

      Chaitanya

      "A man can get discouraged many times but he is not a failure until he stops
      trying..."

      "I would love to change the world, but I can't get the source code."