Re: mail function not working

  • manishyaar007
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 8, 2010
      thank u guys for ur help, i got the solution of this problem,
      still when i send the mail using third party smtp server some time its works fine but but some time my mails are being sent to spam by the gmail.

      apart form this i want to track the ip address of the person who send the mail to me , i m using $_Server['REMOTE_ADDR'], but i am getting
      ::1 like address on my mail. is thier any solution for this....

      --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, Hari KT <kthari85@...> wrote:

      > Hi ,
      >
      > Use swiftmailer .
      >
      > The site swiftmailer.org has a wonderful docs . You can create some other mail accounts ( for eg gmail ) and send mails . Enjoy ;)
      >
      > Hari K T
      >
      > http://harikt.com/

    • Chaitanya Yanamadala
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 8, 2010
        is this the code which ur are using up..

        <?php
        $ip = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
        echo "$ip";
        ?>

        this should obivously get you the remote address of the server..

        can u show me the code what u are using?