Re: [bang-phpug] Regarding Receiving e-mail using PHP

  • Srivathsa.V.
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2006
      Hi Sathish:

      You can use PHP-Mailer. Its a wonderful solution to receive mail. You should have a SMTP mail.

      Regards,

      Srivathsa.V.

      sathish kumar <sathishsin@...> wrote:
      Hi All,

      I am in need of receiving e-mails from using the PHP code.. How can I receive e-mails using

      PHP code.. please send me the sample code. if you know or please send me some details regarding receiving the e-mai using the PHP code.

      Thanks in advance

      Thanks & Regards

      Sathish.,