  • bhatavanti
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2010
      Hi
      I am facing a problem on the login script that I ve written.

      when a user registers through register page and then tries to login, the record is getting inserted in the table but he is not able to login.

      but if i insert a record manually, the login is working fine.

      for exa
      If in my customer table I insert a value say "a" and then try to log in wid it, login is successful.
      but if user "s" registers himself his entry gets updated in the customer table but now if "s" tries to login, i get mas login failed tho the table shows me his entry.