Re: [bang-phpug] mail function not working

  • Hari KT
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 4, 2010
      Hi ,

      Use swiftmailer .

      The site swiftmailer.org has a wonderful docs . You can create some other mail accounts ( for eg gmail ) and send mails . Enjoy ;)

      Hari K T

      http://harikt.com/

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 8, 2010
        thank u guys for ur help, i got the solution of this problem,
        still when i send the mail using third party smtp server some time its works fine but but some time my mails are being sent to spam by the gmail.

        apart form this i want to track the ip address of the person who send the mail to me , i m using $_Server['REMOTE_ADDR'], but i am getting
        ::1 like address on my mail. is thier any solution for this....

        --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, Hari KT <kthari85@...> wrote:

        > Hi ,
        >
        > Use swiftmailer .
        >
        > The site swiftmailer.org has a wonderful docs . You can create some other mail accounts ( for eg gmail ) and send mails . Enjoy ;)
        >
        > Hari K T
        >
        > http://harikt.com/

      • Chaitanya Yanamadala
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 8, 2010
          is this the code which ur are using up..

          <?php
          $ip = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
          echo "$ip";
          ?>

          this should obivously get you the remote address of the server..

          can u show me the code what u are using?