  • vijaya lakshmi
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2010
      Can someone suggest me a script,cms or............
      for creating advanced search options.
      for example to search depending on width,height,depth,text
      search,color,quality,manufacturer....
      --
      Thanks & Regards
      Vijayalakshmi

    • Amit Rana
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2010
        Hi, try lucene. You can search for 'php lucene' on google. Zend also has
        very good implementation of lucene.

        Amit.