Re: [bang-phpug] (unknown)

  • Avanti Bhat
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2010
      hey can u help me with this?
      --- On Wed, 3/3/10, Chaitanya Yanamadala <dr.virus.india@...> wrote:

      From: Chaitanya Yanamadala <dr.virus.india@...>
      Subject: Re: [bang-phpug] (unknown)
      To: bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, bhatavanti@...
      Date: Wednesday, March 3, 2010, 3:28 PM

      if u can paste the code then might be we could help u more better...

      Chaitanya

      "A man can get discouraged many times but he is not a failure until he stops

      trying..."

      "I would love to change the world, but I can't get the source code."

      On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 2:50 PM, bhatavanti <bhatavanti@yahoo. com> wrote:

      > Hi,

      > I am facing a problem while retrieving records using a drop down list.

      > I am not able to fetch complete record name if it contains spaces.

      > ex. if there is a record say '12 flowers' in drop down list, after

      > fetching this name it displays only '12' not '12 flowers'.

      > Can anyone tell me how to fix this prob?

    • Chaitanya Yanamadala
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2010
        Hi
        Change your while condition like this

        while($b=mysql_fetch_array($a))
        {
        $chaitu=$b['number'];
        echo "<option value='".($chaitu)."'>" .($chaitu). "</option>";
        }