Re: [bang-phpug] (unknown)

  • Chaitanya Yanamadala
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2010
      if u can paste the code then might be we could help u more better...

      Chaitanya

      "A man can get discouraged many times but he is not a failure until he stops
      trying..."

      "I would love to change the world, but I can't get the source code."

      On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 2:50 PM, bhatavanti <bhatavanti@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > I am facing a problem while retrieving records using a drop down list.
      > I am not able to fetch complete record name if it contains spaces.
      > ex. if there is a record say '12 flowers' in drop down list, after
      > fetching this name it displays only '12' not '12 flowers'.
      > Can anyone tell me how to fix this prob?

    • Avanti Bhat
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2010
        hey can u help me with this?

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2010
          Hi
          Change your while condition like this

          while($b=mysql_fetch_array($a))
          {
          $chaitu=$b['number'];
          echo "<option value='".($chaitu)."'>" .($chaitu). "</option>";
          }