Regarding Receiving e-mail using PHP

  • sathish kumar
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2006
      Hi All,

      I am in need of receiving e-mails from using the PHP code.. How can I receive e-mails using

      PHP code.. please send me the sample code. if you know or please send me some details regarding receiving the e-mai using the PHP code.

      Thanks in advance

      Thanks & Regards

      Sathish.,

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2006
        Hi Satish,

        Here's something to get you started. The following link shows you how
        to retreive emails using PHP and parse the email messages:
        http://derickrethans.nl/parsing_mail_with_php.php

        The example shown uses a PEAR class (components.ez.no/mail-beta) to
        perform all the mail functions.

        -------------------------------
        blogs.vinuthomas.com

        On 9/4/06, sathish kumar <sathishsin@...> wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > I am in need of receiving e-mails from using the PHP code.. How can I receive e-mails using
        >
        > PHP code.. please send me the sample code. if you know or please send me some details regarding receiving the e-mai using the PHP code.
        >
        > Thanks in advance
        >
        > Thanks & Regards
        >
        > Sathish.,

      • Srivathsa.V.
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2006
          Hi Sathish:

          You can use PHP-Mailer. Its a wonderful solution to receive mail. You should have a SMTP mail.

          Regards,

          Srivathsa.V.