  • bhatavanti
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2010
      Hi,
      I am facing a problem while retrieving records using a drop down list.
      I am not able to fetch complete record name if it contains spaces.
      ex. if there is a record say '12 flowers' in drop down list, after
      fetching this name it displays only '12' not '12 flowers'.
      Can anyone tell me how to fix this prob?
    • Chaitanya Yanamadala
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2010
        if u can paste the code then might be we could help u more better...

        Chaitanya

        "A man can get discouraged many times but he is not a failure until he stops
        trying..."

        "I would love to change the world, but I can't get the source code."

        On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 2:50 PM, bhatavanti <bhatavanti@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        > I am facing a problem while retrieving records using a drop down list.
        > I am not able to fetch complete record name if it contains spaces.
        > ex. if there is a record say '12 flowers' in drop down list, after
        > fetching this name it displays only '12' not '12 flowers'.
        > Can anyone tell me how to fix this prob?

      • Avanti Bhat
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2010
          hey can u help me with this?

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 3, 2010
            Hi
            Change your while condition like this

            while($b=mysql_fetch_array($a))
            {
            $chaitu=$b['number'];
            echo "<option value='".($chaitu)."'>" .($chaitu). "</option>";
            }