Re: [bang-phpug] Hi

  • munim2020
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 3, 2010
      Give this a shot. What am I doing here is just adding the HTML code from two
      different pages. Chances are this class may not accept 2 HTML markups just
      added together, but its worth a shot.
      Let me know how it goes.
      <?php
      include("mpdf.php");
      ini_set("memory_limit","64M");
      $html1 = "http://gohad.info/S/pdfconv/fam2.html";
      $html2 = "http://http://gohad.info/S/pdfconv/fam3.html";<http://gohad.info/S/pdfconv/fam2.html>
      $b1 = file_get_contents($html);
      $b2 = file_get_contents($html2);
      $buffer = $b1.$b2;
      $mpdf=new mPDF();
      $mpdf->AddPage();
      $mpdf->debug = true;
      $mpdf->useOnlyCoreFonts = true;
      $mpdf->Image('images/red.png',

      0,0,210,297,'png','',true);
      $mpdf->SetDisplayMode('fullpage');
      $mpdf->SetFontSize(6);
      $mpdf->WriteHTML($buffer);
      $mpdf->Output('fam2.pdf', 'F');
      echo "PDF Created";
      echo "<meta http-equiv='refresh' content='0;url=
      http://gohad.info/S/pdfconv/fam2.pdf'>";
      ?>

      On 3 March 2010 13:22, pooja kudale <kudalepooja@...> wrote:

      > Hey,
      >
      > Could you please elaborate. I am a newbie to php and haven done much
      > of in depth coding. I am working on this proj and need to give results
      > soon.
      > suppose have two html files
      > fam1.html and fam2.html
      > each giving two different output charts
      > now if i include one its working. But how do I include both of them in one
      > pdf same page and also on different pages.
      > Please Help.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Pooja.

      Abdul Munim Kazia
      mail@...

    • pooja kudale
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 3, 2010
        hey,

        m getting this error
        *Parse error*: syntax error, unexpected '<' in *
        /hermes/bosweb/web147/b1479/d5.lciin000/public_html/
        gohad.info/S/pdfconv/testing.php* on line *5*

      • pooja kudale
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 3, 2010
          Hey,

          Still only the pdf of fam2 is being created
          pls check this link to understand the problem m facing

          http://gohad.info/S/pdfconv/testing.php

        • pooja kudale
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 3, 2010
            Please check the same link now...the pdf of only one html file is being
            created. the other graph is not being shown