Re: [bang-phpug] Hi

  • pooja kudale
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2, 2010
      Hey,

      Could you please elaborate. I am a newbie to php and haven done much
      of in depth coding. I am working on this proj and need to give results soon.
      suppose have two html files
      fam1.html and fam2.html
      each giving two different output charts
      now if i include one its working. But how do I include both of them in one
      pdf same page and also on different pages.
      Please Help.

      Regards,
      Pooja.

    • munim2020
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 3, 2010
        Give this a shot. What am I doing here is just adding the HTML code from two
        different pages. Chances are this class may not accept 2 HTML markups just
        added together, but its worth a shot.
        Let me know how it goes.
        <?php
        include("mpdf.php");
        ini_set("memory_limit","64M");
        $html1 = "http://gohad.info/S/pdfconv/fam2.html";
        $html2 = "http://http://gohad.info/S/pdfconv/fam3.html";<http://gohad.info/S/pdfconv/fam2.html>
        $b1 = file_get_contents($html);
        $b2 = file_get_contents($html2);
        $buffer = $b1.$b2;
        $mpdf=new mPDF();
        $mpdf->AddPage();
        $mpdf->debug = true;
        $mpdf->useOnlyCoreFonts = true;
        $mpdf->Image('images/red.png',

        0,0,210,297,'png','',true);
        $mpdf->SetDisplayMode('fullpage');
        $mpdf->SetFontSize(6);
        $mpdf->WriteHTML($buffer);
        $mpdf->Output('fam2.pdf', 'F');
        echo "PDF Created";
        echo "<meta http-equiv='refresh' content='0;url=
        http://gohad.info/S/pdfconv/fam2.pdf'>";
        ?>

        On 3 March 2010 13:22, pooja kudale <kudalepooja@...> wrote:

        > Hey,
        >
        > Could you please elaborate. I am a newbie to php and haven done much
        > of in depth coding. I am working on this proj and need to give results
        > soon.
        > suppose have two html files
        > fam1.html and fam2.html
        > each giving two different output charts
        > now if i include one its working. But how do I include both of them in one
        > pdf same page and also on different pages.
        > Please Help.
        >
        > Regards,
        > Pooja.

        Abdul Munim Kazia
        mail@...

      • pooja kudale
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 3, 2010
          hey,

          m getting this error
          *Parse error*: syntax error, unexpected '<' in *
          /hermes/bosweb/web147/b1479/d5.lciin000/public_html/
          gohad.info/S/pdfconv/testing.php* on line *5*

        • pooja kudale
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 3, 2010
            Hey,

            Still only the pdf of fam2 is being created
            pls check this link to understand the problem m facing

            http://gohad.info/S/pdfconv/testing.php

          • pooja kudale
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 3, 2010
              Please check the same link now...the pdf of only one html file is being
              created. the other graph is not being shown