Re: [bang-phpug] Hi

  • munim2020
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2, 2010
      Sounds simple enough.. Have you worked with php before?
      Anyway, one way you can do this.. Instead of getting the entire pages HTML
      content, you can just extract the graph code for the two pages and
      concatenate them into a single buffer.

      --
      Abdul Munim Kazia
      mail@...

    • pooja kudale
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 2, 2010
        Hey,

        Could you please elaborate. I am a newbie to php and haven done much
        of in depth coding. I am working on this proj and need to give results soon.
        suppose have two html files
        fam1.html and fam2.html
        each giving two different output charts
        now if i include one its working. But how do I include both of them in one
        pdf same page and also on different pages.
        Please Help.

        Regards,
        Pooja.

      • munim2020
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 3, 2010
          Give this a shot. What am I doing here is just adding the HTML code from two
          different pages. Chances are this class may not accept 2 HTML markups just
          added together, but its worth a shot.
          Let me know how it goes.
          <?php
          include("mpdf.php");
          ini_set("memory_limit","64M");
          $html1 = "http://gohad.info/S/pdfconv/fam2.html";
          $html2 = "http://http://gohad.info/S/pdfconv/fam3.html";<http://gohad.info/S/pdfconv/fam2.html>
          $b1 = file_get_contents($html);
          $b2 = file_get_contents($html2);
          $buffer = $b1.$b2;

          On 3 March 2010 13:22, pooja kudale <kudalepooja@...> wrote:

          > Hey,
          >
          > Could you please elaborate. I am a newbie to php and haven done much
          > of in depth coding. I am working on this proj and need to give results
          > soon.
          > suppose have two html files
          > fam1.html and fam2.html
          > each giving two different output charts
          > now if i include one its working. But how do I include both of them in one
          > pdf same page and also on different pages.
          > Please Help.
          >
          > Regards,
          > Pooja.

          Abdul Munim Kazia
          mail@...

        • pooja kudale
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 3, 2010
            hey,

            m getting this error
            *Parse error*: syntax error, unexpected '<' in *
            /hermes/bosweb/web147/b1479/d5.lciin000/public_html/
            gohad.info/S/pdfconv/testing.php* on line *5*

          • pooja kudale
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 3, 2010
              Hey,

              Still only the pdf of fam2 is being created
              pls check this link to understand the problem m facing

              http://gohad.info/S/pdfconv/testing.php

            • pooja kudale
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 3, 2010
                Please check the same link now...the pdf of only one html file is being
                created. the other graph is not being shown