paypal issue

  • Shiva Kumar Mallikarjun
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2010
      Hi All,

      I am integrating paypal , but i've issue.

      After subscribing to a monthly subscription,

      Admin gets two emails at very same time:
      1. New subscriber user to Annual subscription
      2. User user leaves Monthly subscription.

      subscription status becomes eot(end of term)

      I checked the subscription detail in paypal account. its displaying start date and end date are same,
      where as we specify the duration in form as 1 D or 1 M (D- days, m- Months, Y- Years).

      could u help on that if u r free.

      Thanks