Re: [bang-phpug] Need guidance in developing a php script to send an automated invoice periodically

  • Sudheer Satyanarayana
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2010
      On 02/25/2010 01:38 PM, vijaya lakshmi wrote:
      > Hi,
      > Need guidance in developing a php script to send an automated invoice
      > periodically........
      > can some one please guide me.

      If you ask a more specific question, we will be able to guide you.

      --

      With warm regards,
      Sudheer. S
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 25, 2010
        Hello,

        You have to try with CRON file.

        1. Write a CRON php file which will be executed once a day by the server.

        2. CRON.php file will check the expiration date of the users from DB and
        send an email to those people with the link to repay / payment/renewal their
        account.

        3. The same CRON.php file should send an email to the Admin with the list of
        Users those who are having their renewal shortly.

        This should work.

        - Murugesan.P

        On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 1:38 PM, vijaya lakshmi <vijayalakshmi6jun@...

        > Need guidance in developing a php script to send an automated invoice
        > periodically........
        > can some one please guide me.
        >
        > --
        > Thanks & Regards