Re: [bang-phpug] credit card progamming in php

  • ansar ansar
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2006

      You can find the class on net which validate the credit card before sending to payment gateway.For example number of digits in Visa,Master Card,American express is correct similar to this .. Then you need to connect to payment gateway like veri sign or any other payment method for further credit card validation and process.
      If you are using veri sign then use pay flow pro function of php.

      Regards,
      Ansar Ahmed

      pritesh loke <priteshloke@...> wrote: Hello to all
      Can any body tell me how credit card shoopping we created in php.Like working on ebay.com.I want information like how we make this to get user creadit card number and check the number is correct after that we delivery the product.
      pls if any body work on credit card give me information as soon as possible.

      Thank you.

    • UNAR
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 18, 2006
        AOA
        This is best to...turil .. for cardit card progamming ..
        You have to visit

        http://www.zend.com/zend/tut/tutorial-paypal.php

        Keep it up Ans... i'm still waiting ur mail :)
      • damarla nalini
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 19, 2006
          great one! it helped me a lot! thanks
          --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "UNAR" <unar2002@...> wrote:

          > AOA
          > This is best to...turil .. for cardit card progamming ..
          > You have to visit
          >

          > http://www.zend.com/zend/tut/tutorial-paypal.php
          >

          > Keep it up Ans... i'm still waiting ur mail :)

        • pritesh loke
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 19, 2006
            Hello
            Can you tell me paypal get any cost for creating account in for credicard code ??? pls give me reply.

            Thank you.

            damarla nalini <nalli20@...> wrote: great one! it helped me a lot! thanks