Urgent Requirement for PHP Developers in Bangalore

  • people4peopleconsultants
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2010
      Hello All,

      Our client is part of one of the largest conglomorates in India with over Rs.10 billion turnover, is primarily providing concierge services to the large base of Non Resident Indians all over the world. One of the divisions caters to busy individuals and small businesses in 30 different countries across the globe. Our client is the pioneer in bringing the idea of virtual assistance to the common man by making it so dependable and scalable.

      We are currently hiring individulas who are enthusiastic and have the willingness to take up challenging jobs

      Experience - 2-4 years

      Compensation - Best in the industry

      Location - Bangalore (Only Bangalore Candidates to apply for this position)

      Key Areas of Responsibility:
      1.Development of PHP based websites using PHP frameworks.
      2.Creating break downs and flows of modules based on requirements given.
      3.Programming using PHP and html based on the flows created.

      Qualifications:
      1.Must be fluent in: HTML, XHTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, PHP / MySQL, Javascript and AJAX
      2.Experience in CMS systems such as Joomla and Drupal
      3.Experience in integrating payment gateway solutions, shopping carts or OS commerce.
      4.Knowledge of web-hosting both in Linux and Windows servers, Apache and IIS web server configurations.
      5.Knowledge of SDLC and software QC processes.
      6.Strong background in code / SQL query optimization and OOPS concepts.
      7.Willingness and enthusiasm to learn.
      8.Creative problem solver.
      9.Should have worked on at least two PHP based Framework projects using OOPS. Project length should be at least 4 months.

      Candidates who are interested to apply for this positon please forward your resumes to jobs@.... Do refer your friends who would be interested to apply for this position.

      Thanks and Regards
      People 4 People Consultants