Re: [bang-phpug] Upload script problem

  • Udayakumar Sarangapani
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 17, 2010

      I have faced this problem in the beginning. So, before going to use the
      upload code, go through the manual to get more information about the upload
      file error # and their descriptions.

      Once I have the same problem while my client uploading the flash file and i
      was not able to run it. Finally I found that errors in flash file.

      Thanks for sharing.

      -U